In the recent few years during the pandemic, we have seen the medical accessibility condition in India. The pandemic has taught a huge lesson around the world about the reality of health and medical conditions. There is a huge need to set up health and wellness centers in every area in India. Seeing the need to improve the medical facilities the government of India has introduced Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres, which is also known as HWC Portal. Here, we will discuss this scheme’s facilities, how to access it and many more.
Overview Of HWC Portal
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres, also known as HWC Portal is a part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana . Their primary purpose of this site is to establish health and wellness centers in every part of the country. It is really essential to make medical service easily accessible or available for the betterment of the country. Prime Minister Narendra Modi launched this portal, which is administered by the country’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. In the year 2018 the government announced to set up 1,50,000 Health and Wellness centers in the country.
Details Of HWC Portal
The given are some important details about Portal also known as Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centres:-
|The Government of India
|Ministry of Health and family Welfare of India
|Name of Portal
|AB HWC Portal
|To Provide Health and Medical Facilities
Services Of HWC Portal
There are numerous benefits and services being provided under the HWC portal. The following given are some benefits and services of Ayushman Bharat Yojana:-
- ENT Services
- Mental Health Care Facility
- Emergency facility
- Medical Examination, Treatment and Consultation
- Aged Care facility
- Communicable diseases
- Infant Health Care
- Medicines and medical Consumables
- Medical Implantation services
- Post Hospitalization follow-up
- Diagnostic and Laboratory Investigation
Details Required For AB HWC Portal
Citizens who want to make an account in AB HWC Portal. Then follow the required information to get the access on the official website:-
- Aadhar Card
- Email ID
- Passport Size Photo
- Address Proof
- Mobile Number
Registration Process On HWC Portal
According to our research the registration process is followed by the nearest branch of the Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Centre. If you want any further information regarding the registration process. Then kindly visit the website and contact them through the information provided there. Upon visiting the premises you will receive information like username and password to get access to the website.
Note: The information being provided here is truly based on our research. In case of the non compliance of the provided information, we recommend you to refer to the official website of the platform.
HWC Portal Login Process
If you have registered yourself but till now you haven’t logged in yourself. Then follow the required steps to HWC login in the official website:-
- Step 1: Firstly, open any browser from your gadget
- Step 2: Visit the official website, click on the link https://ab-hwc.nhp.gov.in/ that will lead you to the official website.
- Step 3: On the top of the right hand side, at the homepage click to “Login” button
- Step 4: Now, the HWC Portal login page will open on your screen, Fill the required details given on the portal like Username, password and captcha
- Step 5: Once you filled all the required details, enter on the “ HWC Login” button
Now, you have successfully logged in on the official website to get the access of the website.
Method To Fill HWC Portal Daily Entry
The given are the method to fill HWC Portal daily entry report by online procedure:-
- Step 1: Firstly, open any browser from your gadget and Visit the official website, then login on the Portal.
- Step 2: Once you logged in, a page will open with your details such as username, state, district, NIN and many more.
- Step 3: Tab on the “Add daily report” and “Add wellness data” button
- Step 4: A list will pop out on your portal with options like Home, Facility Profile, Data Entry, View Report, Facility Images and many more
- Step 5: Choose the Data Entry option and Choose the Daily Reporting Format option
- Step 6: Fill all the required data they have asked for you carefully
- Step 7: Once you have filled all the required details, click on the “ Submit” button
- Step 8: Then save all the details that you have entered in the portal.
Benefits Of HWC Portal
There are numerous benefits being provided by the HWC portal entry which is a part of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. The given are some benefits of this scheme that are given below:-
- Accessibility: Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Yojana provides healthcare services to the people who can’t afford medical treatment or facilities. The centers are located in remote areas which ensures that the medical facilities can teach to the rural people.
- Cost Effective: In the Yojana the services are being provided free of cost to the underprivileged people. Poor people can easily access these facilities with zero cost.
- Treatment Quality: HWC Protocol have been provided with modern equipments and the staff is well trained to provide the health care service.
- Preventive Healthcare: They prioritize preventive healthcare service, which helps to identify health issues early and reduce the cost of treatment.
So, here are the benefits of AB HWC Portal, the scheme has benefitted many individuals to identify the diseases earlier.
Ayushman Bharat Health and Wellness Yojana is also known as HWC Portal, is a great initiative by the government of India. To strengthen the Indian health and medical sector from the roots, prioritize to provide health and medical facilities to unprivileged people or people in rural areas. It also aims to educate people about basic hygiene, communicable diseases and many other dangerous diseases. In the year 2018, the government of India announced the construction of 1,50,000 Health and Wellness Centers. Apart from this, the government of India has launched the PM Jan Arogya Yojana which selects 10 crore poor and ill-protected households and provide them with 5 lakh health insurance.